The nopCommerce systems allows the installation and setup of Shipping Plugins which can be used to automatically calculate the shipping costs associated with the sale and delivery or particular products. Based on the dispatch location for the goods which is setup in the shipping configuration, the cost to send a package via Australia Post can be estimated and automatically entered in the shopping cart.
- Estimate Shipping - Calculate an estimate for the shipping costs based on the entered delivery location
- Ignore Services - specific services can be ignored so they are not displayed to the customer
- Lowest Cost Option - Only display the lowest cost shipping options to the customer
- Multistore Support - Setup different modes on each or your stores
The plugin allows the customer to select postage options associated with Australia Post shipping. These are
- Extra Cover Insurance
- Signature on Delivery
- Email Track Advice
Customer Postage Options
This version of the plugin codes the information received from Australia Post in an easy to read format, for example:
- Australia Post - Express Post Parcel (Calculated Cost>
- Australia Post - Express Post Large (5Kg) Satchel (Calculated Cost>
- Australia Post - Express Post Extra Large Satchel (Calculated Cost)
- Australia Post - Express Post Extra Large Package (Calculated Cost)
- Australia Post - Regular Post Parcel (Calculated Cost)
- Australia Post - Regular Post Large (5Kg) Satchel (Calculated Cost)
- Australia Post - Regular Post Extra Large Satchel (Calculated Cost)
- Australia Post - Regular Post Extra Large Package (Calculated Cost)
Display Lowest Cost Options
Select this configuration option to display only the lowest cost postage service options for Express and Regular Post simplifying the selection of shipping option by the customer. Using the above example only the following two options would be displayed:
- Australia Post - Express Post Small Package (Calculated Cost)
- Australia Post - Regular Post Small Package (Calculated Cost)
This plugin supports nopCommerce Versions 4.4, 4.3, 4.2, 4.1, 4.0 and 3.9
The detailed description and installation document can be downloaded - Click Here
See the Plugin Demo for nopCommerce Version 4.4 - Click Here
See the Plugin Demo for nopCommerce Version 4.3 - Click Here
See the Plugin Demo for nopCommerce Version 4.2 - Click Here
The plugin package zip file is available immediately after purchase via the download link.
The zip file is supplied in a format that can easily be uploaded to the website as a zip using the “Upload plugin or theme” button on the Configuration > Plugins page.
The plugin is provided with 3 months online support for existing functionality. If you encounter any problems or errors please Contact Us and provide information, error logs or screen shots showing the issue.
If you would like to make modifications to the plugin operation or suggest improvements we are always interested. Please Contact Us to discuss your requirements.